Monday 5 November 2012

An Embarrassing Moment Done by Sherman Teo


Upon reaching the bus stop, I felt a little uneasy due to the fact that people were staring at me in a disgusted manner. Curious, I thought to myself, “Are they staring at my jeans or are they staring at my shirt?” The bus which had arrived was filled with passengers and I was right in the center of the bus. People were pointing and laughing at me, whereas some pointed at me and showed a disgusted face. I alighted at my stop and headed to the nearest toilet as soon as possible, to get to the bottom of this mystery. It dawned on me why I was laughed at when I looked into the mirror. I had forgotten to zip my pants, therefore showing my underwear!

Embarrassed, I zipped up my pants and headed for tuition. I could not shake off the feeling that someone was laughing at me constantly. It was my most embarrassing moment, but for the public, it could have lightened their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment