Saturday 21 June 2014

Making progress means taking risks and making brilliant blunders by Ki Eunyu

Making progress means taking risks and making brilliant blunders

Summary: In science, there is no straightforward answer. It has come with countless experiments. One should be ready to make mistakes. Mistake will enable us to know what we have done wrong so that we can change. Many of the world's innovations have gone through this process. Also, in business, you should be ready to make mistakes and learn from them. This is very important and everyone should take the risk to make mistakes as through mistakes, progresses are made.

Opinion: In my opinion, making mistakes are very important. Without mistakes, you will not know where you have to improve on. For example, if I continuously get maths questions based on the same concept wrong, I will know that I have to work more on trying to understand the concept. Like what Thomas Edison said, I believe my mistakes are just finding out ways that do not work. With my mistakes, I will learn and progress on.

No comments:

Post a Comment